Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR’s client is building out a Talent Acquisition team due to growing business and is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join their team!
This role will create and implement research and strategies to develop strong pipelines of candidates for the open requisitions and partake in all aspects of recruiting and prospecting to ensure requisitions are filled with qualified candidates.
Additional Responsibilities of the Corporate Recruiter include:
- Manage the recruitment life cycle from requisition creation through job offer.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine talent needs and recruiting strategy.
- Provide creative recruiting tactics and methods, hiring and employment data.
- Collaborate with recruiting coordinator and TA team to facilitate job fairs, interviews, offer letters and other administrative job requirements.
Required/Skills Experience of the Corporate Recruiter:
- 3+ years of experience as a talent acquisition professional within a corporate environment
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, develop strategic solutions for filling open positions
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Applicant Tracking Systems, and the Intranet, including utilizing social networking sites to source candidates