IDR’s client is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join its growing team in Charlotte, NC.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Analyst
- Define, create, document and implement standardized reports and dashboards.
- Create and maintain self-service reports for internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and enhance existing reporting utilities to ensure routine reports are up to date and accurate.
- Measure and track marketing campaigns with marketing team and provide timely reporting.
- Work as an analytical, problem solver who can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly.
Requirements of the Reporting Analyst:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Marketing or Customer Engagement.
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and/or Power BI.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment as well as experience in data mining and visualization.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills.
- Experience in data requirement elicitation, validation, reporting design, and quality assurance.
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back atmosphere that fosters team work
- Be part of a collaborative, Agile organization
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, etc.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row