Return To Job List
Application Engineer - WorkdayLocation
: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR has a position available for a Workday Application Engineer in Alpharetta, GA. This person would be helping with the implementation of Workday. If you’re looking to join a global, industry-leading company, apply today!
Position Overview for the Workday Application Engineer:
- Create custom development with Workday
- Gather technical requirements from the business
- Monitor the integration to ensure successful delivery
- Assist and lead integration testing, UAT, and deployment
- Attend project meetings and ensure deadlines are met
Required Skills for the Workday Application Engineer:
- 5+ years’ experience with software application integrations
- Experience deploying Workday Simple Integrations
- Proficiency in SOAP and REST -based web services
- Experience with XML, XSLT, WWS, and RAAS
- Agile background
- Bachelor’s Degree Requires
What’s in it for the Workday Application Engineer?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Join a team-oriented environment in a Fortune-level company
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.