Return To Job List
Information Security Operations EngineerLocation
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
IDR has a position available for an Information Security Operations Engineer in Nashville, TN. This person would be working on deploying production services. If you’re looking to join a global, industry-leading company, apply today!
Position Overview for the Information Security Operations Engineer:
- Patch and monitor production servers
- Identify risks within the company with IAM
- Day to day administration of IAM solutions
- Work closely with the team to plan and coordinate deployment
- Stay up to date on current technology within Security
- Attend project meetings and ensure deadlines are met
Required Skills for the Information Security Operations Engineer:
- 8+ years’ experience in a software/security engineering role
- Extensive experience with IAM
- Experience working with Sailpoint IdentityIQ and File Access Manager
- Certifications preferred: CISSP, CISM, CISA
- Bachelor’s Degree Requires
What’s in it for the Information Security Operations Engineer?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Join a team-oriented environment in a Fortune-level company
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.