Return To Job List
: Columbia, TennesseeJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR’s well-known client in the Franklin, TN area is looking for a talented Network Engineer to join its team! If you’re looking for full-time opportunities implementing new & modern technologies in a true enterprise environment, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Support the implementation of new tech, Nexus ACI, Meraki, AWS / Azure
- Perform IP management functions, such as VLAN creation and DNS management
- Work cross-functionally across multiple IT departments
- Ensure network monitoring aligns with IP management strategy
- Resolve tickets related to job duties
- Identify areas of improvement and create plans to resolve
- Support 200+ locations and multiple data centers
- Document work and processes
Required Skills of the Network Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience as a Network Engineer
- Experience with routing protocols IGRP or EIGRP
- Experience within the OSI model, testing all 7 layers
- Experience with F5 load balances
- Experience with VLAN
- Experience supporting a large, enterprise networking environment
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- AWS or Azure experience is preferred
- Any VOIP, Cisco Nexus /ACI, or Meraki experience is preferred
What’s in It for You?
- Join a well-recognized, industry-leading organization
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.