IDR is currently hiring for a Patient Service Representative for an opportunity in Thousand Oaks, CA. If you are excited to be a part of an industry leading Healthcare Technology company, apply today!
Position Overview for the Patient Service Representative:
- Answering inbound patient calls
- Reaching out to both patients and physicians to follow up
- Scheduling patients with corresponding physician offices
- Navigate through systems and document data collected
- Reporting daily activites
Required Experience for the Patient Service Representative:
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service/call center position
- Healthcare experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to work from 5:45am-2:15pm
- Experience with healthcare, billing, customer service, or insurance would be a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation
- High potential for growth
- Join a global, industry-leading company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row