Return To Job List
Software Sales RepresentativeLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
Software Sales Representative
IDR’s client is looking for a Software Sales Representative to join its growing team in Lenexa, Kansas!
Responsibilities of the Software Sales Representative
- End to end sales from lead to close
- Creating new relationships and new potential customers
- Develop and manage customer relationships and work with all levels of stakeholders
- Drive revenue within your given territory
- Diligent tracking of all sales and forecasting activities, providing reporting to senior leadership.
Requirements of the Software Sales Representative:
- 3+ years of professional Sales experience
- Ability to manage C-suite relationships and work with a variety of client stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Strong networking ability and business development both internally and externally
- Ability to travel.
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back atmosphere that fosters team work
- Be part of a collaborative, Agile organization
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, etc.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row