Return To Job List
: Seattle, WashingtonJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR has 3 new opportunities available for Telecom Engineers in Seattle, WA. This person would be working on Cisco UCCE and VoIP technologies to build, configure, & implement these networks. If you’re looking to join a global, industry-leading company, apply today!
Position Overview for the Telecom Engineer:
- Provide full support for telecom systems, from pre- to post go-lives
- Responsible for migrations and implementations of telecom systems
- Monitor and troubleshoot telephony infrastructure and provide general maintenance
- Attend project meetings and ensure deadlines are met
- Work within the Telecom team to meet go-live goals
Required Skills for the Telecom Engineer:
- 4+ years’ experience with telecom and telephony technologies
- Experience building, configuring, implementing, and maintaining voice networks
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications platform required
- Experience with ICM scripting required
- Experience VoIP signaling, SIP, and TCP/IP networking
- Bachelor’s or Cisco certifications desired
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Join a team-oriented environment in a Fortune-level company
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.