Return To Job List
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
One of IDR's largest clients is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join its team in Nashville! This Senior .NET Developer will be making major contributions by building mission-critical service-oriented applications! For more information, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Senior .NET Developer:
- Solve business needs with a strong technical mind, attention to detail and exceptional customer focused
- Design, develop, testing, troubleshoot, debug and support complex software applications utilizing .NET/C#, various supporting technologies.
- Gather requirements and implement systems for underwriting
- Participate in strategy sessions to determine the best technology solutions to solve business problems
Qualifications of the Senior .NET Developer:
- 5+ years of experience with .Net/C# and Entity Framework
- Experience with Web Forms and Web API's
- Experience working with vendors and third party systems
What’s in it for the Senior .NET Developer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row