Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Business Analysis
IDR’s client in the Buckhead area is seeking a Data Analyst to join their growing team!
Additional Responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
- Working with SME's to define functional business requirements.
- Developing PowerBI reports based on the business requirements and standards provided by the enterprise.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
Required Skills/Experience for the Data Analyst include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science.
- Relevant work experience as a Data Analyst in a related field.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Work experience with one or multiple of the following will be highly desirable: Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, SQL.
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within