Return To Job List
: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR's client is seeking a Direct Hire Solutions Architect to join their team in Alpharetta, GA. We are looking for an individual with a strong software development background and experience creating solution architecture.
Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect:
- Establishing methods and procedures for technical architecture and service integration
- Collaborating with business leaders for the technology implementations.
- Overseeing the evaluation and selection of the new application standards
- Overseeing the design of existing technical components
Required Skills for the Solution Architect:
- 10+ years of Software Development experience
- In-depth experience in Microsoft platforms
- Cloud exposure (preferably AWS)
- Experience in C#, Angular, ASP.NET MVC, Web API and SQL Server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree completed in Computer Science or related field
What's in it for the Solution Architect?
- Catapult your career by working on one of the Fortune 500 Company’s largest project
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join a flexible, friendly work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Take part in exciting work that is critical to the organization’s success