Return To Job List
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is partnering with a global leader in digital solutions for the healthcare industry on a Data Architect opportunity based in Atlanta. Our client’s unconventional approach to learning is built around your career and sets you up on a continuous path of learning with cutting edge technology. If you are looking for a company that values people growth, customer success, and innovation excellence, please apply today – we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Data Architect:
- Delivering solutions to help clients identify payment integrity issues.
- Improve the quality of overall outcomes.
- Work with a Data Science Team Lead, Data Science Management, business operations and product management to assess the potential value and risks associated with business problems.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions to bring new insights and technologies to the team.
- Participate in other data science teams collaborating with your peers to support their projects.
- Participate in design sessions to continuously develop and improve machine learning platform.
Requirements of the Data Architect:
- 5+ years' of professional experience in a Data Architect or Data Scientist role.
- MS or PhD. Degree in relevant discipline (Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Health Sciences).
- Detailed experience with Python, R or SAS.
- Healthcare Industry experience highly preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule