Return To Job List
Sr Business AnalystLocation
: Boston, MassachusettsJob Category
: Business Analysis
Healthcare Business Analyst
IDR’s client is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in Revenue Cycle Management and Practice Management systems to join its growing team!
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Creating the business or functional requirements necessary for technology solutions that meet customer needs, expected delivery dates, and exceptional quality standards
- Interacting with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
- Translating business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases.
- Delivering functional specifications, design documents, business process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests
- Designing and executing functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement using business scenarios and use cases
Required Skills/Experience of the Business Analyst includes:
- 4+ years of professional experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience designing applications for Healthcare systems
- Experience with Revenue Cycle Management and Practice Management preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Applicants must be US Citizen or Green Card Holders
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back atmosphere that fosters teamwork
- Be part of a collaborative, Agile organization
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, etc.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row