Return To Job List
: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR is partnering with a Fortune 500, global leader in the industry on a Sourcer opportunity based locally in Alpharetta, GA. Our client’s unconventional approach to learning is built around your career and sets you up on a continuous path of learning with cutting edge technology. If you are looking for a company that values people growth, customer success, and innovation excellence, please apply today – we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Sourcer:
- Partnering with recruiters and hiring managers to understand detailed profile of target candidates in order to develop, communicate and execute sourcing strategies
- Innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Reviewing candidate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Prescreen candidates prior to presentation.
- Developing and maintaining a diverse talent pipeline for future and anticipated needs within each functional area assigned.
- Proactive tracking of progress and all work in our applicant tracking system
Requirements of the Sourcer:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- Aerospace & Defense Industry or cleared recruiting
- Prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system
- Good understanding of recruitment metrics
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Work for an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule