Return To Job List
Med/Surg Registered Nurse - Night ShiftLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
Registered Nurse – Medical/ Surgical – Night Shift (7p-7a)
IDR’s largest healthcare client is looking for a Full Time RN to join their Medsurg team! This is a great opportunity to get in with a growing company to help progress your career!
Responsibilities of the Medsurg Registered Nurse:
- Administrators quality care to patients on the floor – with a focus on GI patients
- Identifies physical symptoms and changes and takes appropriate action in a timely manner
- Works alongside providers, charge nurses and other team members to deliver a plan of action for patients
- Flexibility to work weekdays and on occasion weekends
Qualifications of the Medsurg Registered Nurse
- Maintains regulatory requirements; Current RN license in the state of Georgia
- 1-3+ years of experience as a professional Registered Nurse
- BLS/ ACLS
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Bachelor’s Preferred)
What’s in it for you?
- You get to work for one of Atlanta’s top healthcare companies!
- Great culture and teamwork-oriented environment!
- Amazing benefits