Return To Job List
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR is seeking a Desktop Technician to join one of our healthcare clients here in Nashville, TN! This person will be providing both online and remote desktop support. If you're interested in this position, apply today!
Position Overview for the Desktop Technician:
- Address recurring problems.
- Working through desktop support related projects.
- Tier 2 escalation point for service desk questions and tickets
- Configure laptops, desktops and printers
- Install, configure and upgrade applications
- Install or upgrade PC hardware
Required Skills for the Desktop Technician:
- 3+ years of SCCM and MDT technology experience
- Service-Now experience
- Troubleshooting Office365
- Active Directory knowledge
- DNS experience
- Experience with DHCP
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row