Return To Job List
HR Reporting AnalystLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR is looking for a HR Reporting Analyst to join our client in Brentwood, TN. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an established organization, please apply today!
Position Overview for the HR Reporting Analyst:
- Create ad-hoc and operational reports/dashboards
- Understand client needs to provide appropriate metrics and insights that will drive improvements in service delivery and operational effectiveness in key business areas
- Search for trends, patterns, correlations in data and work with business partners to uncover causation
- Design and implement interactive dashboards
- Identify and drive resolution of data quality issues
- Automate, standardize, schedule, and publish key reports and dashboards to help disseminate data and insights to key leaders and other stakeholders.
Required Skills for the HR Reporting Analyst:
- 3+ years of analysis and reporting experience
- Experienced at reporting for the HR business unit is required
- Experience working within Success Factors (SAP) is required
- Strong in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to turn data into pie charts, trend graphs, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to get in with an industry leader
- Bonus options
- Flexible hours
- Awesome team dynamic
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.