Return To Job List
Mid Level Xamarin DeveloperLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Mid-Level Xamarin Developer
IDR's largest client is looking for a Mid-Level Xamarin Developer to join it's growing team in Alpharetta, GA!
Responsibilities of the Mid-Level Xamarin Developer:
- Hands-on code contribution and delivery
- Track record of building and delivering mobile applications and services for iOS or Android devices.
- Developing and testing mobile application code
- Working closely with QA team to ensure the code you develop is meeting all criteria.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and creating and original ideas for technology and products
Requirements of the Mid-Level Xamarin Developer:
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years experience in Xamarin Development
- .NET Framework experience
- REST Services experience
- Detailed experience building and delivering mobile applications in iOS or Android using Xamarin
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Team-oriented culture