Return To Job List
Senior Mobile DeveloperLocation
: Lebanon, TennesseeJob Category
: All Other
IDR’s well-known client is looking for a (full-time / permanent / direct-hire) Senior-Level Mobile Developer east of Nashville, who will lead the development of mobile applications and serve as creative leader for the next generation of their mobile applications. Ideal candidates will have experience with both Android & iOS and Xamarin or React Native. If you’re comfortable in an Agile environment and are ready to take that next step in your career, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Senior Mobile Developer:
- Lead the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for our native mobile commerce and gaming apps.
- Design, code, configure, unit test, and document software deliverables.
- Collaborate to develop coding standard and processes in an Agile environment
- Help select and mentor our growing development team.
- Automate mobile testing efforts to ensure efficient, working, and scalable code
- Establish CICD pipelines
- Foster innovation, consistently research and explore new technologies & concepts
Requirements for the Senior Mobile Developer
- 3+ years of Mobile Application Development experience
- Proven experience developing applications commercially available
- Experience with Xamarin OR React Native
- Working knowledge of ecommerce systems and concepts / strategies
- Experience with one or more of the following: Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java, Java Script, C#, and REST.
- Experienced establishing mobile payment gateways with available platforms
- Experience in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Test Driven Development experience, familiar with automated testing
- DevOps / CICD knowledge or experience (preferred)
- Ecommerce security conceptual experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field