Return To Job List
Desktop Technician 1Location
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR is seeking a skilled Desktop Technician for one of our large Health Services clients in Albuquerque. This is a 9+ month contract, with benefits, able to extend or convert to permanent. This is a corporate, enterprise level environment supporting internal employees as well as external clinics. Hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
Responsibilities of the Desktop Technician:
- Working with major incident manager to address recurring problems.
- Working on open incidents, requests and tasks
- Working through desktop support related projects.
- Tier 2 escalation point for service desk questions
- Tier 2 escalation point for service desk tickets
- Image devices
- Configure Laptops, Desktops and Printers
- Install, configure and upgrade applications
- Install and configure desk phones with headsets
- Add or move workstations and printers
- Replace bad or failing PC hardware
- Install or upgrade PC hardware
- Provide onsite or remote assistance
- Secondary CBO support
Qualifications of the Desktop Technician:
- Experience with SCCM & MDT technology
- Desired: Experience with Imaging solutions
- Desired: Experience with Service-Now.
- Desired: Experience with Office365.
- Desired: Experience with Active Directory.
- Desired: Experience with DNS.
- Desired: Experience with DHCP
- Desired: Experience with Apple devices
- Desired: The want and ability to travel to remote sites.