Return To Job List
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Systems Engineering
IDR is looking for an experienced EndPoint Engineer to join one of our healthcare clients in Denver, CO. This will be a yearlong contract with potential to extend or convert to full time. Ideal candidate will have a background in System Adminsitration/Engineering and System/Security Certifications.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible to assess and recommend innovative use and implementations of new features and technologies related to endpoint solutions.
- Enhance our customer's End User Experience while driving efficiencies into all aspects of our service delivery.
- Assist with certification and documentation of hardware and software configurations.
- Recommending and maintaining hardware and software standards list.
- Ensure enterprise management tooling features and capabilities are fully utilized to the client's benefit and sustenance of our life cycle management program.
- Assists with rollout of new/upgraded endpoint software packages.
- Create and document support processes for troubleshooting software configurations specific to the client operating environments.
- Participate in Hardware/Software Governance Board.
- Assist our client’s with technology assessments of equipment and software platforms.
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of Endpoint experience
- Next job for someone who has been doing Desktop for 5-7 years, but is NOT a desktop role
- Passion around this and knowing current trends etc.
- Operating System Experience (Windows, MacOS, iOS)
- System Management experience (SCCM or LANDesk)
- Mobile device management knowledge
- Active directory
- Enterprise Experience
- Ability to work in an environment where things are constantly changing
- Highly detailed
Nice to Have Skills:
- Certifications such as MCP, MSA, MCSD, MCSE, RHCE
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row